CIAA - Canadian Independent Adjusters' Association
Albert Poon CIP
Cunningham Lindsey Canada Claims Services Ltd
1102 - 50 Burnhamthorpe Road W
Mississauga, ON L5B 3C2
Phone: (905) 896-8181
FAX: (905) 896-3485
CIAA National OfficeCentennial Centre
5401 Eglinton Ave. W.
Canada M9C 5K6
Phone: (416) 621-6222
Toll Free: 1-877-255-5589
Fax: (416) 621-7776
- Corporate Membership is open to Licensed Insurance Adjusting Firms.
- Individual Membership is open to every adjuster and investigator employed by a member firm.
- Fellow of the Canadian Independent Adjusters' Association - Level III and 15 years practical experience in the adjustment of loss.
- Fellow Chartered Loss Adjusters – CLA and FCIP or CIP and 10 years practice.
- Chartered Loss Adjuster - Level III and 5 years practice.
- Level III - duly licensed plus 5 years experience.
- Level II - Intermediate level license plus 24 months employment.
- Level I - Entry level license plus 24 months employment.
To promote and represent common business interests of licensed independent adjusters within the insurance industry. To promote:
- Uniform standards of conduct.
- Insurance educationDistribute publications, etc.
- Communicate with federal and provincial governing bodies, the insurance industry and the public.
1. Chartered Loss Adjuster (CLA)
2. Fellow Chartered Loss Adjuster (FCLA)
3. Fellow of The Canadian Independent Adjusters' Association (FCIAA)